Saturday, October 25, 2008

The "Jet Setter"...

Wowsers! What a crazy month! Shortly after returning from Australia, I hit the road for Anjani & Sanjay's beautiful vineyard wedding up in Pleasanton, CA...



I had to get a little Mehndi (henna) done...what a beautiful culture.



Next, Paul and I headed out to Washington DC, it was a fun trip since neither of us have been there before. Paul handed the camera to a friend we had visiting with us and said "it's all set up, just shoot", thanks to him we were able to get this sweet shot of us in front of the National Gallery of Art! It was weird to be in front of the lens for once...practicing :)



Joe & Mai, the coolest couple for letting us explore DC with them & capture their special day. They were absolute troopers when they found out it would be raining ON their wedding day. They were willing to get all fancied up and see eachother the day before for the romantic portraits - first stop was the C & O Canals in Georgetown. My favorite spot.


We got together later that evening for a night shot, taken beside the Capital Building...



A huge THANK YOU to my past clients Kelly & Roy who not only referred the Australia wedding, but the DC wedding too! I shot their wedding just over a year ago (fav photo below from their big day). They are allowing us to travel this huge world, just a bit faster than expected! We cannot thank you guys enough!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh the mehndi is beautiful! I love the one I got at Tara's garba! :)

    I can't wait to hear all about Australia! And what cool images from DC...you know I was born not far from that canal, right? ;-)

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love! x0