Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back from Down Under!

Paul and I had the opportunity to shoot a destination wedding in Australia!!! Who could ask for more? This has been such a blessing and an adventure. We returned last week & I thought I'd share a few "sneak peeks" with ya!

The "Castle on the Hill", also known as "the place Nicole Kidman got married" or the famous "St. Patrick's Seminary", which is now a school for International Business students, not too shabby huh!? No students should be complaining here. This is where the wedding & ceremony took place for one of my greatest couples, Lara & Omari!



The Sydney Opera House...

I was so fortunate to be able to work and play all the way across the world. After we shot the wedding in Sydney, we were able to catch a flight to Melbourne for a few more days to spend time with my sister, my niece and the family. So much fun! I won't see them again until OUR wedding in Jan/Feb 2010, so sad...I'm trying my best to set a location & date in stone by the end of the year!
Ok, let me just say when I gazed out the window to the scene below, my stomach dropped and my eyes swelled. I couldn't even speak. You don't understand...I've been searching for a scene EXACTLY like this for my wedding day for over a year now, EVERYWHERE. Of course, I find it in Australia....GRRRR, not an easy option for the family & guests...aghhhh, well, one can dream. We drove along "The Great Ocean Road" to The "Twelve Apostles", an amazing sight!

Check out more of our trip in this awesome slideshow Paul put together for the family, I thought I'd share it, since whoever reads this is considered part of the fam! :)

AUSTRALIA SLIDESHOW!
(you'll see how much we love all the funny animals!)

2 comments:

  1. omg! the path with the trees is freakin' AMAZING! Looks like you guys had an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool, looks like you had a real down under experience. YEAH! and OMG is right about the trees!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love! x0