Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!

Hope you all are having a very Happy and Healthy Holiday!!!



Congratulations to all my very special 2008 clients who will be sharing their "first" Christmas together as Newlyweds! Thank you so much for all your support, trust and love this year and I wish you all the blessings in the New Year! I also want to wish the same to my 2009 & 2010 clients and I cannot wait to share the New Year with you, thank you all!!!


(My niece, Tristyn, and I wearing the traditional "Aussie Christmas hat" while talking to my sister & her family, (currently living in Australia) through the webcam on Christmas Day)

*** I will be in Michigan with the family until the first of the year! :) ***

2 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Kristi, while you are in Michigan, my Husband Dave would love to meet you, and I'd love to see you again too! 616 546-9080 Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are awesome aunt kristie <3 tristyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love! x0