Thursday, January 8, 2009

Robert & Elaine: Trash the Dress!

Robert & Elaine's "Trash the Dress" session allowed us to create and capture a few more beautiful and unique portraits. We went to one of our favorite locations, The Mission in San Juan Capistrano, and a few places along the way...ENJOY!


















I always use David Jay's amazing SHOW IT WEB slideshow maker to make the online slideshows for my clients, but I just wanted to try something a little different to spice things up for the New Year. So, I found this fun "video" maker, ANIMOTO - check out Robert & Elaine's Trash the Dress session!


2 comments:

  1. guess I'm getting too old (over 50) but that show is way too fast for me, things go by too fast - i don't mind the glitz, but i want to see images longer than that. JMHO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally lovin' the ninja action, lol. What a great session :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love! x0