Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hal & Abby's Wedding: St. Regis Monarch Beach

Hal & Abby held their very private, exclusive, intimate destination wedding at the breathtaking St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort...


So much architecture for a photographer to play with! :)

Their intimate brunch was held in the private wine cellar, surrounded by an exclusive 17,000 bottles of wine from around the world! An beautiful scene.

Some of my favorite women, from the wedding industry, that I had the privilege of working with once again were Laurie Davies of Five Star Weddings & Events, and Denise who created the unique and vintage hairstyle of the bride! Thanks you two for making everything that much more beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. So impressive... only thing I can say, this is all stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first shot it amazing! love the movement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photographs are simply amazing! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just googling Laurie of Five Star to see more of her work and I came across this posting. St Regis is where I am also getting married in Dec & your shots are amazing! The brides dress ..do you know the designer? I have been searching for months & nothing has stood out til I saw hers! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love! x0