Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Nikki & Joe: Wedding Day!

Nikki & Joe's wedding day was held at The Mission Inn in Riverside, CA. This place is absolutely beautiful and a photographer's paradise...



Beautiful Nikki...



Goin' to the chapel!

Inside the amazing church with the newlyweds!!! WOOHOO!
Romantics...


My fav...


Nikki & Joe's Wedding Day!
The Mission Inn (Riverside, CA)
Hitched on May 3rd, 2008

Watch the celebration!
(disable main page music to fully enjoy slideshow)

Photographer TIP: I was able to capture the old historic feel of the place and experiment a bit with some SWEET new Photoshop actions with Totally Rad Actions: The Revenge! :)

3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That first one is just stunning- definitely my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images - I can't wait to see the rest. The Mission Inn is one of my favorite places because there are so many beautiful spots for photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love! x0