Monday, May 12, 2008

Amy & Amir's Wedding!

The Setting...

The gorgeous bride, Amy...

...the newlyweds!!!




I try to get every couple to step outside their venue to get a "nightshot", this one worked out perfect with the lamp posts and the moon, lighting up the scene. After showing them a quick peek on my camera, Amy & Amir were so thankful I took them aside to spend a few moments away from the party to allow me to capture this moment...



One of my new goals is to take CREATIVE ring shots, I was in LOVE with the colorful art displayed at K'ya Restaurant and had to link it to the rings...



Amy & Amir's Wedding!
May 10th, 2008
La Casa Del Camino - Laguna Beach, CA

VIEW SLIDESHOW HERE!

I love culture in each wedding I attend and fascinated how each one has it's own unique traditions. I finally got to experience my first Persian wedding with one awesome couple!


I was so fortunate to work alongside the wonderful coordinator, Laurie Davies, of 5 Star Weddings and Events, who made the day run smoothly. The beautiful floral decor was done by Keith J Laverty Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love! x0