Saturday, August 2, 2008

Headshots/Fashion




Beautiful Elena! I was fortunate to go up to Beverly Hills and work with 4 amazing models and one sweet, creative, aspiring makeup artist, Dana Waldie. An old neighbor when I lived in LA and also a fellow Michigander! :) She is an esthetician at Verabella Salon and is offering makeup artistry as well! I wanted to help her out with her very first professional portfolio shots and this one was my favorite. Since I am not currently displaying my portrait/headshot work, i thought i'd post this one for ya. Elena is so beautiful, she's a model/actress and I couldn't get over how gorgeous she is! After the wedding season i'll have time to begin Portrait and family sessions again, I look forward to it!


Thanks to you all for being so patient and understanding with the busy wedding season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love! x0